Is your Salesforce org worth bragging about?
Administering a Salesforce org is a big task: general maintenance, integrations, training, coding, security. A good admin has to be a jack-of-all trades and know Salesforce inside and out. But what are the important fundamentals?
This guide includes 16 key areas that a good Salesforce admin should not only be an expert in, but also regularly monitor. Think of it as your Salesforce cheat-sheet or reference guide filled with step-by-step how-tos, best practices, pro-tips, worksheets, free data health check, and more!
A peek at some of the topics covered in this guide:
- Automating reports and dashboards
- Managing users and licenses
- Understanding data entry points
- How to do a user license audit
- Best practices for password policies
- How to achieve the highest data quality possible
Get your copy!
Share a few contact details and your download link will be on its way.
Join the thousands of companies who rely on Cloudingo to clean and dedupe Salesforce data.